Breville Stand Mixer Review is here…
I have recently bought Breville Stand Mixer (Breville 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer) after doing a lot of research on the stand mixers available in the market. I didn’t want to spend money and then, repent. I must say that my efforts paid off. I did found some other options in Cuisinart and KitchenAid mixers, but I just wanted to give Breville Stand Mixer a try as lot of its features matched with my requirements.
Breville Stand Mixer – My Review
I have used Breville Stand Mixer to make bread, cupcakes,Swiss meringue buttercream frosting and also some espresso meringues. To be honest, few of the items I have never made before and the mixer made it really easy for me. I must confess that I made a mistake by frakking up the recipe during the first load (I left out the milk accidentally) and still, I could make well mixed and fluffy bread. While making cupcakes, I was lucky to make no mistake and the quality was better than the cupcakes which I made with my hand or using hand-held mixer. The frosting also came out perfect and if you have made it at your home earlier, you would know that this recipe takes around 15-20 minutes if you use a hand mixer. But, with Breville Stand Mixer, it took 5 minutes to complete the frosting. I am truly impressed with the results. It has been really useful for my daily chores and I am able to do more in less time.
Now, let me share with you why this mixer has become my favourite:
- The scraper-beater attachment saves a good amount of time as I don’t have to stop frequently to scrape down. I could make the frosting with much ease.
- Another time-saving feature of Breville Stand Mixer is “planetary action” motion. This fantastic design feature of the mixer makes the mixer attachment spin in one direction and the head move in the other. A really cool feature, I must say.
- Another positive of Breville Stand Mixer is its sturdiness. There is little jumping at the time of mixing and that keeps you less worried about the blow going out of place due to vibration.
- Breville Stand Mixer comes labeled with the attachment requirements and you won’t need to refer to the manual each time you need to use an attachment. The speeds are also mentioned on the control dial.
- The chrome finish looks great for any kitchen.
- The instruction manual comes with recipes which you would love to make.
- 10-minute timer with auto-off which you can use if you know the amout of time required for mixing and you are free to do other work. Mixer will take care of mixing.
- Lift Assist Mixer head makes it easy to lift the mixer head and change the paddles.
There are few things which I must say could be better:
- The splash guard is awkward to get on and off.
- The mixing bowl is a bit smaller in size, but I can’t blame it on this mixer alone. I found this fault with all the mixers I researched.
Overall, if I must say, I am extremely satisfied with this mixer and am proud to have made the right choice to make Breville Stand Mixer a part of my kitchen. It’s really worth the price I paid for it.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Breville Stand Mixer
- Breville Stand Mixer Review
- Breville 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer Review
- Best Breville Stand Mixer